How to Make Your Business Survive ... Even Thrive ...
in Today's Recession
15 proven strategies to help your business prosper in a soft economy, recession, or industry downturn - GUARANTEED!
Afraid another recession is looming ahead?
Already seeing a down-turn in your weekly orders and sales?
Are there fewer sales leads in your pipeline ... and are the leads that you DO have more difficult to close?
If so, you're not alone.
Many economists are predicting doom and gloom. And, even if the economy hasn't hit rock bottom in your part of the country, it has slowed down significantly in many states.
Worse, it doesn't take a recession or even a soft economy to create problems for your business.
Every business has ups and downs. Even if things are going great guns right now, you need to develop business-generating strategies that succeed when times are tough.
Many businesspeople fear a recession or soft economy, reasoning that if the economy is poor, clients and customers will cut back on projects, stop spending, and buy only from low-priced vendors.
All of this is true, but only to a degree. An economic slowdown can be a problem for your business. Or, it can be an opportunity to gain new clients and boost your sales ... IF you know and have mastered the marketing and sales methods that work best in recessionary times.
In our new audio program, Recession-Proof Business Strategies, Fred Gleeck and I give you 15 recession-proof business strategies.
These business-building, sales-closing, money-saving methods have all been thoroughly field tested ... and have withstood the test of time through multiple recessions since 1990.
Thousands of companies use these methods to maintain or increase their sales during tough times, while their competitors struggle to stay afloat.
Apply these techniques to your own marketing and selling efforts during a recession, and you will survive -- even prosper -- while others struggle to get by.
15 ways to survive tough times
I first devised these 15 recession-proof business strategies during the recession of 1990.
They gained national media coverage, with feature articles about them in dozens of publications including a major feature story in the LA Times.
In Recession-Proof Business Strategies, you will discover:
- Are we actually in a recession right now? The answer may surprise you.
- Is a more severe recession – or even a depression -- inevitable? How long would it be likely to last?
- 5 critical factors that change consumer behavior in a soft economy – and one good way to overcome each.
- A whole group of customers stops buying from you. Here's how to get them to open their checkbooks and send purchase orders to you again on a regular basis.
- The most valuable asset generated by your marketing ... and how to leverage its profit potential tenfold or more.
- Recruit your customers to help you make your business more successful during a recession. They'll be eager to rally to your cause!
- An easy way to generate repeat business, referrals, and greater customer loyalty, even in a down economy.
- How to price your services so you win jobs in competitive bid situations without giving away your profit margin to get the business.
- Increasing average dollar amount of orders 10% to 50% with low-cost "add-ons." If you're not doing it, you're leaving money on the table.
- Does it pay to be a demanding, difficult, stand-offish vendor to set yourself apart from the crows – in other words, a prima donna? The answer may surprise you.
- When to raise your fees during a business downturn ... and when to leave them alone.
- Downgrade slightly your "acceptable client customer profile" and watch your business bounce back from the doldrums faster than a rubber ball hitting a concrete wall at sixty miles an hour.
- The "crisis lull crisis" rhythm of small business ... and how to escape it forever ... with this recession-proof marketing plan.
- How to repackage services and products to accommodate smaller accounts and reduced budgets.
- Competitors lowering their prices? Instead of lowering your prices to compete, do this simple thing instead. You'll win the business and they'll lose their shirts.
- Turning down-time into profitable time with "ancillary projects." If you don't do this, you'll live to regret it.
- How to improve efficiency, enhance customer service, and cut costs by migration tasks from manual offline labor to the Internet.
- How to tighten your belt to weather any recession ... no matter how long it lasts. Plus: Why you should never carry lots of cash (credit cards are even worse).
- What Napoleon Hill can teach you about attaining outrageous business success in a soft economy. Plus: what to do if an important customer becomes dissatisfied with your product or service.
- The only thing on Earth you actually have any degree of control over – and how to use this fact to your advantage.
- 3 sure-fire ways to cut your expenses – at home and in the office. And: the one business expensive you should never skim on in any economy ... although with big corporations, it's the first thing to go when budgets get tight.
- Slash your overhead 10% to 50% in less than an hour. Plug the hole through which money is pouring out of your business – and make sure it stays in your bank account.
- And so much more....
"As we head into what looks like another tight period in our economy, these tips are invaluable," says Peter DeCaro. "I use them all the time and they have produced measureable improvement in my marketing and sales efforts."
"These recession-fighting strategies will give you an edge and ensure that you get and keep more clients then your competitors," writes Nick Usborne. "Study and apply these strategies now, and prosper while others struggle."
Protects your business against a slowdown in leads and sales
If your business grosses $50,000 a year, and your sales decline 10% for the next 12 months, it will cost you $5,000 in lost revenues.
But it could be worse. If you gross $100,000 a year, and your sales drop 25% for a full year, you're $25,000 in the hole.
If I could guarantee to help you avoid these losses, I'm sure you'd pay any reasonable price.
I'm thinking that even $1,000 would not be too much to generate enough income to make up for these lost revenues.
But it won't cost you $25,000 ... or $1,000 ... or even $100 to profit from our Recession-Proof Business Strategies.
You can get my post powerful – and effective – recession-marketing secrets in this program for only $97. That's less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time!
And that's what it costs you ONLY if you enjoy – and profit handsomely from – my program.
If you don't, the cost is zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada....
Try it risk-free for 90 days
If, after reviewing Recession-Proof Business Strategies, you don't agree that these methods can absolutely insulate you against an economic downturn or sales slump....
Or you are dissatisfied for any reason ... or for no reason at all ... just return the CDs to me within 90 days.
You'll get a full product refund – no questions asked. That way, you risk nothing.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Recession-Proof Business Strategies on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, click below now:
P.S. Order Recession-Proof Business Strategies today and you get a FREE copy of my best-selling Special Report Recession-Proof Business Strategies: 15 Winning Methods to Sell Any Product or Service in a Down Economy).
This is a revised and updated edition of my 1990 special report. Thousands of copies were sold at full price, and it was featured in dozens of newspapers, magazines, and TV and radio programs. But it's yours FREE just for giving our new audio program on recessing marketing a try.
Best of all, the Bonus Report is yours to keep free, even if you return our Recession-Proof Business Strategies audio course for refund.
To order Recession-Proof Business Strategies ... and get your FREE Special Report ... just click below now:
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Complete Idiot's Guide to Direct Marketing (Alpha), The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt), Business-to-Business Direct Marketing (NTC), and The White Paper Marketing Handbook (Thomson).
He has written hundreds of articles appearing in Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, Amtrak Express, and many other publications. He writes monthly marketing columns for Early to Rise and DM News.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. What they say about Bob Bly
"I started down this road of copywriting for direct marketers by purchasing your book. Since then I have made about $50,000 in copywriting fees. I feel a debt of gratitude toward you!"
"I went to Amazon.com and got a copy of Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Wow! ... I loved it! Packed with info. The book had a 'readability' about it that took away all my fears, put me at ease, and made me feel that I wasn't treading on foreign soil. I kept saying to myself, 'I can do that, I can do that!'"
- Ronald J. Rich
"Your books served as a complete reference when I started my own freelance writing business a year and half ago. By following the advice you laid out, I quickly reached goals that I had set for year three of my business within the first year. My philosophy is, if you've written it or recommended it, I want to read it."
- Carla Jahnson
"I own a copy of The Copywriter's Handbook, which is priceless. Thank you for making this information available to those of us on a shoestring."
- Mary Klaebul, Memphis, TN
"I own Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $85,000 a Year and The Copywriter's Handbook. Both are great. You did a great job of getting to the nitty gritty. I admire and respect what you have done."
- Derek A. Chilcoat
"FYI, you started me off with your tape series on freelance copywriting, and I'm an avid reader of yours."
- Scott T. Smith, Bozeman, MT
"Having read two of your books, Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I am now taking the leap. If not for the strong encouragement of your books, I might not have jumped. Thanks again for the road map that your books offered."
- Eddie Adelman
"I am a great fan and avid reader of your books. When I first started out in this copywriting business nearly ten years ago, your Secrets of a Freelance Writer was my bible (it's so dog-eared, some of the pages are coming apart). You continue to be a great source of inspiration and education."
- John M. Mora, Plainfield, IL
"Thank you for all the books you've written over the years -- I have enjoyed many of them, and profited from what I've learned. I've been reading Become a Recognized Authority in Your Field this past month -- it's helping me really do the things I've always wanted to do."
- Michael Knowles
"I read Write More, Sell More a few years ago and loved it."
- Steve Slaunwhite
"The first time I read your book Secrets of a Freelance Writer I laughed at the fact of picturing myself as a business writer. The second time I read it, I made over $1,000 in a week. I'm laughing for a much better reason now."
- Grady Smith
"I loved your book The Copywriter's Handbook. It has sincerely helped me in my business and is worth every penny I spent on it!"
- Brian Maquire, Portland, OR
"Had I not discovered your Secrets of a Freelance Writer and The Copywriter's Handbook, I would still be a frustrated, unfulfilled hack. Thank you for saving me from that! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with the rest of us and allowing us to take a piece of the pie. I already love this new career that I never would have discovered without your guidance. Thanks."
- Elizabeth Hanes
"I wanted to thank you for The Copywriter's Handbook and Secrets of a Freelance Writer. Both books are informative and inspirational."
- Ken Harrison
"I have read your books Selling Your Services and The Six Figure Consultant and I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge you have shared in both of these publications."
- Leah Beth Mills, Farmingville, NY
"Thanks a million for my life!"
- Alan Zoldan
"Your books The Copywriter's Handbook and Secrets of a Freelance Writer helped me start work as a freelancer. I can't tell you how many times those books saved my skin and got me confidently through unfamiliar materials. I am very grateful for your expertise and generosity."
- Lorraine Thompson
"One of the best copywriters in the business."
--Michael Meanwell, author, The Wealthy Writer
"Bob Bly is one of the most successful copywriters in the world. I've used his services and purchased a lot of his materials -- and always profited from both."
--Bob Serling, President, Idea Quotient